Finance Manager - Manufacturing - Middlesbrough
A Finance Manager is required to join a successful company in the manufacturing industry within a small team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the whole Accounts Function and you will be required to ensure an effective and accurate finance operation for the business.
You will be required to have a good knowledge of Management Accounts, yearly budgets and management of the annual audit process. You will be the first point of contact for all finance related queries reporting into the Group Finance Director and will have 2 reports.
Occasional travel to the group head office will be required, as such a full drivers licence will be needed.
You will join a well established company in the manufacturing industry based in Middlesbrough. The company have a superb working environment.
- Monthly management accounts and analysis
- Ownership of Work In Progress recognition
- Preparation of financial statements for audit
- Accounts payable / receivable
- Maintenance and enhancement of robust internal controls
- Management of annual audit process
- Cost management
- Ensure improvement of the finance functions systems and processes
Basic salary to £30,000
Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
Please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence.
Job ref: 11560